Hong Kong tax - Offshore claims - Tax Planning for Servicing Profits

A Hong Kong company provides services partly in Hong Kong and partly outside Hong Kong. It may be possible to claim that part of the service income as those attributable to the services rendered outside Hong Kong are exempt from being taxable from Hong Kong profits tax. IRD looks at the locality of services rendered to generate or derive such an income.